BlogObscure Holiday Calendar for May
Help customers find you on Google Maps
It's pretty easy to set up your account.
1. Create a Google Account. If you have a Web site with Covalent Logic, you probably already have this to log in and view your Google Analytics Web site tracking reports.
2. Visit www.google.com/local/add/ to add a new listing.
3. Confirm your account - I find the phone number auto-call is the fastest method, but a postcard is very reliable, if the phone call doesn't come through.
4. Add your listing details and coupons, if you'd like.
5. Search for yourself on Google and confirm you're appearing in the correct city / state / etc.If you have any trouble, just call our office and we'll walk you through it.