BlogClassical Structures: Lines and Boxes
Web Site Promotion 101: The Basics
- Corporate communications: Every email, every printed ad, every piece of paper printed (brochure, business card, letterhead) needs to have the Web address added, with one reason to go there. “See pricing details at: www.mycompany.com” or “see our portfolio at www.mycompany.com”
- Get listed at google.com, dmoz.org, yahoo.com, msn.com and aol.com.
- Add Google Webmaster tools to add meta information about the Web site – hours, get on Google maps, coupons, etc.
- Advertise online: Facebook, local media sites, myspace, google ads are the best.
- Post on blogs, message boards etc. online to create an online ‘identity’