Regulatory boards that provide credentialing and certifications have special needs for databasing, ecommerce, online testing, complaint procedures and Board review of licensees and authorized educational institutions. In addition to providing a platform for the public information section of the website – details about the Board, its staff and management procedures, the Cicero Licensing System offers tools that enable:
- License application that only permits the submission of completed applications or saves a draft so visitors can update later. The system auto-generates subsequent license numbers for identifying/filing and accepts credit card payments and payments by check/routing number
- Licensees can also process renewals based on appropriate dates, request duplicate licenses and receive written verification of license status
- Users to search for licensees, mailing list requests and access to a complaint form
- Board staff can manage key licensee information, reporting and auditing
Licensees can accomplish tasks virtually, instead of on-paper with unique credential authentication:
- Renew license and pay online
- Update contact information
- View and edit license information
- Request a duplicate license
Board staff can administer the whole system through a custom dashboard allowing:
- Ability to log-in as any individual licensee and manage their account for them
- View licensee profiles (courses completed, application, etc.)
- Include notes on licensee profiles
- Query and build reports
Cicero Licensing replaces your endless array of Excel spreadsheets, phone calls to check credentials and streamlines audit systems with:
- Data on licensees is searchable and filterable on the front-end of the website by the public.
- System administrators are able to query on any available information in the database, as well as download data in a .csv format.
- Regular reporting required by board management procedures and law will be custom developed for the administrator dashboard.